Friday, October 11, 2013

Tickets are Booked!

          Officially, I can now say that I'm going to attempt Aconcagua this winter. Tickets were booked last night before the prices could get any higher! I've been an avid follower of the price fluctuations on 6 major airline booking companies, and decided that it was time. We are flying out of Boston on December 15th with two connecting flights; one in Miami and one in Santiago, Chile before finally arriving in Mendoza, Argentina a mere 22 hours later...

          Now that the tickets have been purchased, the reality of my trip has completely hit me. I can't believe that this is actually happening! It still seemed like a cool idea, but an impossibility until I got the confirmation email. From a crazy idea to going to South America is amazing!

          I've set a picture of Aconcagua as my background on my computer so I have more some motivation to stay active and get psyched for this trip!

          A hora tengo que practicar mi español para comprender y hablar con los argentinos! (or is it por comprender...) Yikes, I'd better hit the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment