Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank goodness for the internet!

Now I realize that I probably should be posting more regularly, especially in light of more recent media coverage. My excuse is that my college apps were all due yesterday and I was frantically trying to write a million supplements...ahhh nothing like procrastinating, it really gets the adrenaline going!

There was a recent media surge probably due to Jordan Romero's recent success of becoming the youngest to summit the tallest mountain on each continent! Congrats Jordan! Whatever the case, I was recently contacted by ESPN and did a phone interview with them. My interview will be published in the spring issue of their magazine (comes out in Feb) in an 18 under 18 highlight of athletes!

I was also contacted by Vermont Public Radio and this morning I did a live interview (around 12:40). Even though it already aired, luckily for the Internet I have the link, enjoy!

http://www.vpr.net/episode/52725/17-year-old-from-norwich-sets-mountain-climbing-re/

Happy New Year!
Kristen Kelliher

No comments:

Post a Comment